Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I would be nervous because it is the hunger games and its a fight to the death thing , so that means that you have to kill everyone so you can win and survive. Also, I would be scared because it is the first time going over there and you don't have experience of killing other people. In addition, you would want to escape and go as far as you can with your family so you don't have to go face your greatest nightmare because of the killing none sense . And I would also feel like it's going to be the end of life for me because I'm risking myself to it . This is all I would feel if I was Katness.

2 comments:

  1. I think what Amitza is trying to say is that you were supposed to write a letter, pretending you actually ARE Katniss, and it's going to your mom and sister back in District 12.

    ReplyDelete