Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I haven't seen it because I wasn't in those places where people have to sacrifice for their punishments and painful things. I think that they get paid for the other persons place and the other person doesnt get paid for anything because he isn't doing the work. But I also feel bad because that person doesn't deserve to do it because it's the other person responsibility. Also, my dad had to do the same way thing to his brother but he liked it because it's his brother obviously. Ehh I would do it for my little bother too but it's tiring and I don't think I don't deserve it because of the work I put in in my other task. But like I said, I haven't been in that position like my dad was before.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're like Katniss in that respect - you'd sacrifice to do things for your family if it came to it, but you understand the great burden sacrifices can be.

    ReplyDelete